Thursday, March 30, 2017

{Heart} This

Happy Thursday!
I have been getting the Hip Kit Club's main kit for several months now and finally had some time to play with one. I used the January kit along with the Scribble 3 cut file from Just Nick and a Hip Kit Club sketch for this layout:


I added watercolor to my background and also used watercolor to color the cut file. I layered a few of the diecuts from Pink Paislee ephemera pack and added some tangled thread. I used wood veneer for my title. The heart was colored with Gelatos and then I used a black marker to add the stitched lines. "This" is colored with an ink pad.


I colored the wood veneer hearts using an ink pad. Here I also added some tangled thread and a Becky Higgins Project Life gold frame. I also added the key diecut. 


I added this sweet butterfly from the Pink Paislee ephemera pack. I added my date with a stamp. 


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!