Saturday, January 28, 2017

Valentine Card

Hey there!
I am here today to share a card I created using this month's card sketch at ScraPerfect.
I used Fancy Pants Be Loved and my Cameo to cut the cut file. The cut file was cut quite awhile ago and had been laying on my desk, so I am not sure where I got it from.


I used:
                                                                 The Best Glue Ever
These 2 are my favorite ScraPerfect products! The No Clog Writing Cap is perfect to get glue in the small spaces of the cut files.

Here is the sketch:


There's still time to play along with us. Just create a card using the sketch and link it to the original post over at ScraPerfect.
Thanks and have a great day!


2 comments :

  1. What a great card, love how you used the sketch. Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and wow! love that cut file

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!