Thursday, December 1, 2016

Together

Hey there!
Today I am sharing a layout I created for the December 1st challenge over at ScraPerfect.
The challenge is to create your own border and add some handwriting to your project.

I used Simple Stories for this fun page of Greg and the kids:


I used watercolor on white cardstock for my background. I used the Leaf It To Me cut file from The Cut Shoppe  and cut some leaves from my Cameo. Before taking them off the mat, I added some watercolor. I was kind of skeptical at first about doing this, but thought I would try since I have seen other scrappers doing it. I was surprised that it didn't hurt my cutting mat! I definitely will be doing this more often.


I used The Best Glue Ever to put this layout together. The No Clog Writing Cap was perfect for adding glue to the small spots on the leaves. I love all the texture these leaves give to this layout!


I added some machine stitching in brown to create a frame around my photo. I used a bingo card for part of my subtitle. I hand wrote the words "weekend at" and then some October Afternoon mini alphas.


I fussy cut the title from a 4x6" card and popped some of it up with foam tape. I also fussy cut the trees.


Stop on over to the ScraPerfect Blog to check out the challenge and play along!

2 comments :

  1. Lisa this page is simply gorgeous. I love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutley stunning! LOVELY background!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!