Thursday, December 29, 2016

Grow

Hello there!
I am sharing a layout I that I have up on the Sketches In Thyme Blog today.
I used Bella Blvd. Faith and added some Lawn Fawn sequins to this graduation layout of Sierra:


For my background, I used a cut file from the Silhouette Store and cut it on my Cameo. I also added some watercolors.

I just love the fun, bright colors in this collection! I fussy cut the flower cluster from one of the papers and combined it with that chipboard flower and some sequins:


Here I added some chipboard pieces, stitching and more sequins:


This piece from the diecut pack was perfect for a graduation page:


Go check out the awesome sketch I used by Bev and play along!

1 comment :

  1. What an amazing layout! I Love how bright and cheery this is!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!