Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Using Stash

Hey there Scrappy Friends!
Today I am sharing a layout I created for the sketch reveal yesterday at Creative Inspiration.
I have been trying to be good and using some of my stash. I probably have enough stash to scrap at least a year! LOL Any how, I used Fancy Pants Memories Captured and Collecting Moments for this graduation page of Sierra:


I added a Crate Paper frame alon with stickers and fussy cut circles and sars to this corner:


I used watercolor with the packaging technique for my background:


The "graduation: sticker is from Jolees. I added some of the Fancy Pants mini alphas to complete my title:


Here I added some more fussy cut circles and stars:


You can check out Bev's fun sketch over at the Turtle Soup HERE.

Thanks for dropping by and have a wonderful day!

1 comment :

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!