Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Super Cute New Do!

Hey there!
Today I am sharing a fun page I created using a sketch over at Sketch-N-Scrap. With working 40 hours a week, I haven't been able to play over there as I would like. I am also entering this page for Joan's Saturday All Sorts 11/5 challenge over at Creative Inspiration.

I used an American Crafts paper pad for this page:


I used watercolors to create my background. I used a variety of alphas for my title- October Afternoon, Basic Grey, Bella Blvd. and I hand wrote "cute" and then cut around it and added watercolor to it. I love how it turned out and will be doing this again!


I added a few October Afternoon stickers for the location and date. I did a lot of fussy cutting- flowers and doilies:


I added a My Little Shoebox acetate word (lovely) and some American Crafts embellies:


Here is the sketch I used:


Hope you have a wonderful day!


7 comments :

  1. Gorgeous layout! I love the background and title work! This is one of my all time favorite paper lines! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun layout! I LOVE your background work. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, why in the world are you not on the Sketch N Scrap design team? OR have you been in the past and I just haven't met you yet? You are AMAZING!!! Love all the texture, the little embellishments, etc... I am a fan for sure! Thanks as always for sharing your talents with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this layout! I love the background and all the layers!! Beautiful work!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute layout! Love all of your fun embellishments scattered around the page! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout - love the background watercolors and the stitching! Love the embellishments you added for your layout as well! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous layout! Love all details. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!