Tuesday, August 9, 2016

So Much Fun Under The Sun!

Hello and happy Tuesday!
I had a bit of free scrappy time this morning and created this layout for the week 1 sketch at Let's Get Sketchy:


For my background I used a paper from Cocoa Vanilla Made of Awesome collection. I added some watercolor using the packaging technique along with some spatters. I fussy cut the word "Sun" from aa project life card from Fancy Pants:


The papers layered behind my photo are from Echo Park's Simple Life. I added a wood veneer anchor from Fancy Pants and some Fancy Pants stickers:


The "Today" sticker is from Fancy Pants Atwell and the butterfly is from Michaels:



Here is the fun sketch by Brenshevia:


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

7 comments :

  1. What a happy fun page! LOVE your spritzing! Thanks for joining in at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a stunning page. I love your take on the sketch and your papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining in with us at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely take on the sketch! I love your mist splatters! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, love the addition of your stitching. Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome page Lisa! Thank you so much for joining us at LGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful page. Love what you did with the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!