Monday, July 11, 2016

Batter Up!

Hey there Scrappy Friends!
I am here today to share a sports layout I created using Paper House products.. I take so many sports photos, have scrapped some and still have a ton left to scrap! So during baseball season this year, I had to stop myself from grabbing the camera to take to every game. Am I the only one like that? Or do you do it as well? I also decided to try and use a series of photos on my sports pages.
I used a series of 3 photos from my son batting during one game and came up with this fun page:
Batter up
Batter Up Layout Supplies:
Batter up close up 1
I used white cardstock for my background and added some watercolor to it. I also added some black mist spatters.
Batter up close up 2
I layered my photos side by side and added layers behind them with the fun sports themed papers. I also added some stitching. I fussy cut "Let's Play Ball" from one of the Baseball Tags and popped it up using foam tape:
Batter up close up 3
I used the "Batter Up!" sticker and popped that up with foam tape as well. The baseball under it is also from the sticker sheet as well as the baseball border:
Batter up close up 4
So dig out those photos that you have a lot of and scrap a series of 3 on your page!
Thanks for sharing your day with us at Paper House!

1 comment :

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!