Saturday, June 25, 2016

Prom

Hey there!
I am sharing a layout I just finished using the June 15th sketch at Stuck?!
I used  Amy Tangerine Plus One along with Simple Stories Let's Party (green polka dot circle). Pink Paislee patterned paper for my background and a Simple Stories Life In Color Bradz for this page of Sierra, her best friend and her date on Senior Prom:


I started with adding watercolors to my background paper. Then I used my Cameo to cut a Silhouette cut file and stitched that on my page:


I added some bits and pieces of patterned papers and stitched them as well. I used some black glitter Thickers for my title and added the "Life is better with a smile" card:


I added a few kraft and gold embellies from Amy Tangerine and finished the layout off with some black mist spatters:


Here is one more close up:


Here is Laura's sketch:



Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful night!





7 comments :

  1. Great layout, Lisa! Love how you changed the sketch a bit to make it work for your photos. Awesome! Thanks for playing along with us over at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love the watercolors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page, such a great mix of manufacturers. I love the colours and the mixed media background! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another wonderful layout! I really liked the watercolored background!! BL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous take on the sketch Lisa, love the photo arrangement. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!