Monday, November 23, 2015

Let's Do This!

Hello!
Another weekend has come and gone. Why do they have to go so fast?
Looking forward to \the 4 day weekend coming up! Just need to get through these next 3 days, LOL!
Today I am sharing a layout I created for the November Sketch Challenge #31 over at Scrap Our Stash. The challenge was to use a sketch and also to use a bingo board.
I used Pink Paislee Memorandum along with embellies from my stash for this layout of Sierra and one of her friends:

 
I used some wood veneer leaves by Lawn Fawn. I added Gelatos to 2 of them.
I also stamped a few leaves using Tim Holtz Distress Ink on kraft cardstock and then fussy cut them
The flair is from Crate Paper:

 
I added my journaling right on the background paper and also added a few stickers and some stitching:

 
I fussy cut the clipboard and punched a butterfly out of it. I then backed that with purple patterned paper. The "Hello" veneer is from Studio Calico and colored with Gelatos:

 
Here is the sketch and bingo board:
 
 
I used the G column:
Wood
Sequins
Leaves
Kraft
Flair
 
Thanks for stopping by and sharing your day with me!
 


14 comments :

  1. Beautifully done - love all the details - the splattering of sequins is fabulous - and I love the little emellie cluster at the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiufl layout! I love the watercolor background you created

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful layout! Love your background work and layering! Fantastic job with the sketch and tic tac toe board!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the leaves and super fun background on the page!!!! great LO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, Lisa! I absolutely love what you did with this challenge! Your background looks amazing!!! Thank you so much for joining us at Scrap our Stash this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI this is fabulous, love your background, thank you so much for entering our challenge here at SCRAP OUR STASH x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this LO, Lisa! The background looks awesome. The purple with fall colors is one of my favorite color combos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice! Love the contast of the soft toned background and the darker reds, blacks and greens. Very eye-catching. Great job with the challenge. Thanks for joining us @ SOS!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome layout!! Thanks for playing with SOS!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there.What a awesome page. Love the details great stash used and great sketch take. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute layout!! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice layout! Love the paint splatters! Thanks for playing along with Scrap Our Stash! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome layout, thanks for participating with Scrap Our Stash! Love the splattering technique!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a beautiful layout. Love the background work. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!