Friday, October 16, 2015

MS&M Sketch # 116

Happy Friday Scrappy Friends!
It's a sad day over at My Scraps & More Sketches. Today we are sharing our last reveal as Audrey has decided to close the sketch blog. I totally understand why she is doing this as she is one busy lady! We will be sharing more sketches on our Friday Free For All challenges on the forum. Please check it out!
Now for the reveal....
I used Echo Park Wild Life for these selfies of Bender & I taken on a car ride to the campground:

 
Here are some close ups:



 
and the sketch:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and sharing your day with me.
 

4 comments :

  1. Great take on the layout. Looks like your travel buddy is pretty comfortable. Was that before or after the adventure? BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute doggie!!! LOVE your stitching on it and fun papers!!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!