Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Hello!

Hey there!
There's a new sketch up at Feeling Sketchy today!
I am a little sad that this is my last post for them as I have decided to step down since summer is over and I have to go back to work. I would like to thank them for giving me this opportunity to work with them and the talented design team.
I used Shimelle True Stories for my card:

   
I cut a pie chart with my Cameo and backed it with different papers and then stitched in place. I fussy cut the flowers and "Hello" frame, added a bit of twine a diecut flower.

                                                          Here is the fun sketch:

 
Have a great day!

6 comments :

  1. So pretty! Love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! I've always wanted to add stitching to my projects..love it! BL

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! I've always wanted to add stitching to my projects..love it! BL

    ReplyDelete
  4. super colours.. great take on the FS sketch.. BL

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!