Thursday, October 9, 2014

Throwback Thursday!

Hello scrappy friends!
Are you looking for a way to use your stash? Well, every Thursday at My Scraps & More is Throwback Thursday and we do just that- challenge you to use something from your stash.
Today on the board, I am challenging you to use that chipboard.
I used old chipboard letters for this layout. I think I have had these letters in my stash for at least 15 years! It feels good to get rid of them! I used Fancy Pants for this layout:

 
Here are a few close ups:



 
So, are you ready to dig in your stash? We would love for you to play along with us!

3 comments :

  1. WTG on using up some older chipboard letters. I really like how you used both the negative and positive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to use that chipboard!! LOVE your colors and stitching!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable layout and love your TBT!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!